fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Friday, October 19, 2007

WOULD YOU WEAR THIS? LEATHER FINGERTIP GLOVES

cute. but is it for you? (pic source: patriciafield.com)
new york, ny--so t.b.r reader micheal put me on to these leather finger tip gloves. patricia field who sells these on her site and also styles the new Sex In The City movie is set to feature these in the film. apparently fashionista's and celebs like paris hilton are really into these. here's my stance: yes! they are really cute and fashionable. but i like function in my fashion. and the idea of covering just my fingers (and not even touching the thumb) is not exactly functional on a chilly fall day, cold winters day, gloomy rainy day.....you get the point. but would you wear this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually I would. I'm looking around for them. what is her site?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin