fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

YEAH...I KNOW SHE LOOKS AMAZING IN THESE ADS, BUT EVA MENDES STILL GETS THE SIDEYE FROM ME





worlwide - so the ads for eva mendes' calvin klein underwear ad campaign are finally out. cute. but i am sorry, i am still thrown by her rehab stint and alleged coke binging incidents. i can't see past it. thank god i am already a fan of calvin kline underwear, cause this campaign would have had a hard time moving me. am i the only one side-eyeing?


photosource: egotastic.com

3 comments:

Camille Acey said...

I never heard anything about Eva or coke or anything, luckily she can do no wrong for me. I love her! I am only sad that she looks too thin in these pictures!

BTW, you spelled Calvin Klein as Calvin Kline in this post.

ZANDILE BLAY said...

thanks ms.acey! what would i do without you?

matt williams said...

I really need actress to leave modeling to models.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin