fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Friday, December 19, 2008

ON THE ROAD AGAIN......LEAVING LONDON, BACK TO NEW YORK CITY

london/new york - hey my lovelies! i'm currently in row 49/ seat J of a very, very packed Air India flight heading back to new york. i've been in london for the past two weeks and i've gotta say, it's been one of my best trips here. i visited bath for  a mini-break, caught up with my mates from central saint martins, got not one - but two - hugs from louise wilson of saint martins (those of you who know her are gagging), and got great feedback on my course work (i'll share about that later.) from roger tredre, my favorite prof.  ooh! and i also discovere my new favorite place for fish and chips, it's called the blue anchor in bermondsey (thanks for suggesting it alannah!)i'm gonna miss london, but looking forward to coming back here around fashion week. i'll blog again when i touch down. hugs & besos. z.blay

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin