fashion + beauty + insider interviews + est 2006

Monday, November 23, 2009

LEIGHTON MEESTER COVERS UK GLAMOUR


Meester sports 60’s big hair and animal print on the issue, and thinks she’s prettier without makeup.

LondonGossip Girl actress and recent Blay Report post, Leighton Meester sits pretty for the December issue of UK Glamour. Shot by Robert Erdmann, Leighton wears D&G and a zigzag print dress by Matthew Williamson in the issue and professes her love for the work she has done so far in her career:

“I’m proud of the work that I’ve done. I don’t care what people label me as. If they want to say I’m an actress, and I should never sing, that’s fine. If they know me for my music, because they don’t watch my show or my movies, that’s fine, too. I’m doing what I want with my life. I just do…me”.

She also states that she believes she is prettier without makeup. After the hideous getup and over the top face she gave last week for the American Eagle Times Square Store Opening, we sincerely agree. [Story and Image by Zimbio]
 



 

Jared Michael Lowe

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin